- nice friend person: hey, how've you been?
- me: capitalism is crushing me. i am barely surviving. i am full of toxic resentment. i want revenge.
hey what if someone invented a machine that allowed women to transfer their pregnancies to men and then the government passed a law that if a woman didn’t want to have a baby the biological father was required to carry it how fast do you think birth control would stop being an issue
BEST NIGHTBLOG POST EVER
“IT’S UNETHICAL TO FORCE PEOPLE TO CARRY A BABY!!!!” MEN SHOUT
“NO FUCKING SHIT!!!!” WOMEN REPLY
- Friend: So how do you think you've changed since high school?
- Me: Well I became aware of oppressive power structures and how we are complicit in them and now seek to dismantle them.
- Friend: ...
- Me: I also think I got hotter.